Monday, August 1, 2011

The highlight of my week...

Okay, I just want to say that I love The Bachelorette, The Bachelor, Bachelor Pad...etc...any lame excuse for reality TV where the people are attractive and there is way too much drama.  (That's kind of general but we'll talk about my love for bad reality TV more later.)  N E Wayz...  tonight is the season finale of The Bachorette with Ashley Herbert (That's pronounced A-Bear...I think it's like French).  I'm soooo excited about it.  I seriously took the morning off sick this morning (I really am kinda sick, swimmers ear and I couldn't sleep last night!) My husband has school tonight so it's just me and the dogs, Ashley, JP, and Ben.  I decided to prepare myself a lovely crockpot dinner of white bean and chicken chili and I made sure the house was all clean and ready to go so when I return from my TurboKick class at the gym I can take my shower and be ready to eat by promptly 8pm.  My plan is to enjoy my dinner paired with my organic Savignon Blanc and then later my deeeeeelish fudge brownies that I made last night (this is why I do turbokick)  See the recipe, here...they were money.  So, the stage will be set for me to enjoy my lovely night at home this evening, can't wait.  (She'd better pick JP or the rest of my week will be ruined.)

Too Cute

1 comment:

  1. Go JP!

    Hey Erin,
    I'm proud to be the FIRST follower of your blog!!

    John

    ReplyDelete