Monday, September 12, 2011

Be-dazzled jean shorts and a DJ Pauly (Sucks big time) D.

A couple of weeks ago I stepped out on the town with 4 of my girlfriends to begin our Britney Spears adventure.  With all of us dressed in our platform wedges and fedora's we were ready take on the booming metropolis of downtown Indianapolis.  After a few margaritas at dinner we waltz into the concert venue thinking we are all hot stuff.  That is when the class ended and the trash came out!  My theme for the night "Just because you CAN wear it doesn't mean you SHOULD."  Our first sighting was a skinny girl in sequin "shorts" ...really they were like panties, I practically saw her vag.  Ew.  Okay...so I'm noticing people are kind of "dressed up" for this thing...and by dressed up I mean it was closer to un-dressed.  After the skank parade that passed us as we made our way to our seats I was then pleasured by many familiar radio tunes mixed up by DJ Pauly D.  If it hadn't been for the booze I probably would have left the concert right there...if he is a DJ then I am freakin Beyonce.  I can mix songs better in my car with a 6 disk CD changer.  Geeze.  So... then the countdown began....thank God there were more hoes around to stare at so we could be occupied for the next 45 minutes.  Here is my top 5 list of the skankiest things I saw that night...

1.  "I"m a slave for you" - Literally, a girl dressed in this outfit.  You remember it...right?


2. MTV VMA cir. 2000....She pulled it off.


3. Worst hair extensions EVER.  Basically this....


4. Ew....muffin tops.  I think they had on the same outfit as when they went to see Britney on tour in 1998.


5. So sad to say it....Britney, herself.


That's right people, she does have on fishnet, jorts, and a bedazzled bra.  Her body was okay but this picture doesn't do it justice...she was jiggling like jello as she half-assed romped around the stage.  I don't even consider what she did dancing.  Oh, did I mention she did sing a word?

All in all it was a fun concert, the back up dancers were great and my girlfriends and I had fun anyway.  Too bad Britney is only a step up from the trailer park.

Peace, Love, and Britney Bitches.

2 comments:

  1. I love me some Britney.... It's sad to hear the concert wasn't all that, but at least you got the groupon deal for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That is when the class ended and the trash came out!"

    LMAO! Thank you for the recap. That definitely got a few laughs from me. :D

    ReplyDelete